5 Things: Crown Street Acquisition Discussed Tonight
It's hump day! Hug a dromedary.
1. Committee on Infrastructure Tonight: That's a mouthful of a committee name, but that's because it has a big job to do, and tonight's no different: Stop by City Hall or tune in via CTV at 7 p.m. On tonight's agenda: Reviving the discussion over whether to buy the property at 25 Crown St. for a Park-and-Ride; sale of surplus Broad Street Parkway properties; and a progress report on Broad Street Parkway. Agenda is uploaded here.
2. Opportunity Knocking for Entrepreneurs: Manchester ISP company Dyn is sending two New England-based startups to LAUNCH Festival, March 4-6 in San Francisco, CA. Click here to see if your business qualifies, and get creative!
3. Lunch with Paul Boynton in Nashua and Concord: Sign up today for an inspirational lunch hour with Moore Center Services CEO and motivational speaker Paul Boynton, author of "Begin With Yes." Two opportunities to network with other business-minded women, in Nashua and Concord. Details here.
4. Wine Week Continues: We would argue that every week is wine week, but the State Liquor Commission says, "No: It's just This Week." So, there you have it. Many wine events to choose from, including here, tonight, in Nashua at Napa East Lounge from 6-8 p.m.
5. Relay for Life Rally Jan. 24 Weathervane: If you're a dedicated Relayer, then you won't need an arm twist for this Relay for Life Kick-off event. If you are among the uninitiated, here's your chance to be inspired and prepare yourself for an amazing experience. Featured speaker is New England Patriots Joe Andruzzi, a cancer survivor. Starts at 6:30 p.m. All welcome.