1. Here Comes the Sun: Highs in the 40s today, so they say. That's great, but make sure your oil tank is full and your pellet supply is replenished, because the next two nights will be c-c-cold - here's what to expect, via the National Weather Service:
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 27. Wind chill values as low as zero. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
2. A Moment of Zen: If you have been considering yoga class, here's one of many yoga opportunities in Nashua: Open Space Yoga, 24 Water St., has morning beginners classes for $10 on Thursday. Class starts at 9:30 a.m.
3. A Moment of Silence: Conrad Bain, aka rich dad Philip Drummond on "Diff'rent Strokes," has died of natural causes at his California home, according to family. He was 89.
4. Public Hearing Tonight: A special Board of Alderman's meeting tonight on Resolution R-12-87 (uploaded here). Sponsored by Alderman David Deane, the Resolution calls for spending not more than $2.4 million to upgrade the city's school security systems. If you have a strong opinion on this, now's your chance to be heard.
5. Chip Kelly Flies with the Eagles: NH hometown boy will be coaching my hometown Eagles - I have no opinion on this, but lots of other people do. Seems reaction is mixed, and as always, time will tell if Kelly has what it takes to turn the Eagles around. For now, I have a lot of NH/PA pride going on.