Welcome back, Patch Blogger!
Go Get Your Yard Sale On
Round up of some weekend yard sales, treasure map and everything.
- 4 Dora Street 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Multi-family yard sale, lots of little girl clothing, stroller, electronics and boys clothing and toys. Next to Bishop Guertin High School.
- 20 Cedar Street 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Small acoustic guitar, LL bean pocket watch, costume jewelry, DVDs, CDs, VHS videos, old books, old magazines, ceiling fan , household items, misc items, kids clothes, womens and mens clothes, womens pocket books, knick knacks and more.
- 23 Burgess Street 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. furniture, toys, clothes, no early birds.
- 37 Columbia Avenue 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 11 Gaffney Street 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Nashua memorobilia, books, smalls. collectibles.
- 38 Pinebrook Road 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. baby/child stuff: Pack and Play with bassinet, mobile, child safety gates, play mats, cooshee booster seat, Graco Double Stroller, Graco infant car seat (still 4 years left);
three Graco car bases (Snap and Go) type Graco stoller fits car seat, kids plastic table, Chico back pack style baby carrier, Baby Bjorn (with extra back support) infant plastic sleds, Little Tykes cozy coupes (2), Thomas the Tank Engine ride on, boys bike (for 3-4 yr old), changing table, baby seats (2) with calm vibrations, some 12-24 month clothes. A ton of boys 2 to 3 years clothing, kids shoes up to size 10, toy boxes, little tikes kids table with 2 chairs, toys, toys, toys! Bike helmets, ride on little cars for little tikes. Kitchen Items: over the range dual exhaust, wooden table-with built in extensions, chairs, it's a forever list - clearing out, 3 air conditioners womens clothing, old metal Singer sewing machine, sewing table cabinet, carboard moving boxes, picture frames, free ladders one aluminum needs pads on bottom, other cracked at one end - may be able to make smaller 40', large-sized craftsman drill bits, lamps.
- 31 Charlotte Avenue 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Three-family yard sale with everything! Moving and downsizing. Furniture (end tables, bar stools, chests, entry chair, bookshelves, TV stand) like new 1 room AC, oil/kerosene heater, kids toys and kids and adult clothes all in great shape. Hiigh chair, baby gates, seasonal items. Also will have pictures, deco, mirrors, plant stands, lamps, garden decor, shepard hooks, planters.
- Brook Street & Chestnut Street 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- 93 Taylor Street 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Many brand new items from TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Target, and Kohls, priced to sell. Large amount of Seasonal/Holiday items.
- 4 Sawmill Road Perennial Plant sale 2 1/2" pots: 50 cents. 4 1/2" larger: $2.50; any size in betwee: $1. Everything from Astilbe to Zebra plants. also Tomato, pepper (hot & sweet),and Basil. Multi-family yard sale.
- 4 Lakeside Avenue 9 a.m . to 3 p.m Sunday
- 23 Burgess Street 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Lots of toys, clothes, drums, guitar, games, dishes, lots of Danielle Steele Book in FRENCH, kids books, kids games etc. Furniture, decoration and more. Please no early birds.
- 57 Sherri Ann Avenue 8 a.m .to 1 p.m. Pink toddler bed, Safety gates, Roller blades, Cleats, Sporting equipment, Kitchen tools, Pressure Cooker,, Small appliances, Vases, Christmas decorations, Scooter, Young kids toys, Gently used kids clothes, NWT adult women's summer clothing, New HBA items including name brand makeup, hair care, diapers, wipes, toiletries, cleaning supplies.
- 16 Wilder Street 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday May 26 & Sunday May 27. Something for everyone. Kids clothing (sizes are about 10 to 14), adult clothing (women size 10 & 12/Men size large). Books, books and more books! Craft items and TONS of fabric! Household items, computers and computer parts, swimming pool items and more.
- 29A Manchester Street 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Jewelry, photo equipment, books, miscellaneous household items, some antiques!
- 42 Cheyenne Drive 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. House plants, perennials, ground covers, silk flowers, pots, garden tools, household and other items.