Public Hearing Thursday on $1.6 Million Bond
City government happenings and your weekly municipal meeting calendar at a glance.
- Board of Education Legislative Breakfast - Nashua High School South Career Center.
- Starting Monday, December, 10th, the City Clerk’s Office will undergo some major renovations. This should last about 4 to 5 weeks. The office will be open during construction. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Review and Comment Applications available now (see attached) - Funds awarded through the City of Nashua’s Review & Comment Process are designated to support critical services provided by nonprofit 501(c) (3) organizations that address identified City of Nashua needs and priorities. Due Jan. 15, 2013. Proposals for funding should demonstrate that requests would directly address one or more of the following:
Affordable Health/Dental Care
- Public Hearing on Accreditation of Nashua Police Dept NPD, Panther Drive 6 p.m.
- Historic District Commission City Hall Room 208, 6:30 p.m.
- Transit Advisory Committee City Hall Room 208 3 p.m.
- Zoning Board of Adjustment City Hall Auditorium 6:30 p.m.
- Board of Aldermen - Agenda attached 7:30 p.m.
- Transportation Technical Advisory Committee 9 Exec Park Dr, Merrimack 12 p.m.
- Board of Health 18 Mulberry Street 12:30 p.m.
- Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Advisory Committee Planning Dept. Conf. Rm. 1 p.m.
- School Human Resources Committee School Administration 6:30 pm.
Committee on Infrastructure 7 p.m.
- Child Care Advisory Commission City Hall Room 208 8:30 a.m.
- School Finance & Operations Committee School Administration 6:30 p.m.
- Special Board of Aldermen Public Hearing 7 p.m.: R-12-81 Aldermanic Chamber - Authorizing the Mayor & City Treasurer to Issue Bonds Not to Exceed the Amount of $1,600,000 for the First Phase of the Radio Communications Upgrade (Budget Review Committee Immediately Follows.)