Invite a friend
The Tom Cheetham Duplicate Bridge Club meets Wednesdays at 12:00 noon at the Senior Activity Center, 70 Temple Street, Nashua. The atmosphere at the club is very friendly. Novice players are welcome and treated with respect. Anyone who would like to play and needs a partner can email the club at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More About Nashua Senior Activity Center
The Nashua Senior Activity Center offers educational, recreational and wellness activities for individuals age 50 years and older. It welcomes all seniors from Nashua and surrounding communities.
The Center, which is located at 70 Temple Street in Nashua, NH provides a place for senior to attend educational lectures, meet with friends for coffee and participate in interest clubs, fitness classes and such games as backgammon, pool, checkers and chess. Classes offered include yoga, aerobics, Pilates, Zumba, line dancing, cards, painting and much more.
This is a private, non-profit organization that is sustained by contributions from foundations, individuals and businesses as well as by memberships.
Other events here
- Tap- Intermediate Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am
- Advanced Tap Weekly on Mondays, 10:30 am
- Tap- Beginners Weekly on Mondays, 11:45 am
- Line dancing- Beginners Weekly on Mondays, 1:00 pm
- Spanish II Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:00 am
- Spanish I Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:30 am
- Aerobics Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:00 am
- Nashua Barbershop Chorus Rehearsal Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:30 pm–10:15 pm
- Nondenominational Bible Talks May 22, 2013 / May 29, 2013, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm