Invite a friend
Line Dance Instruction
|Where||Nashua Senior Activity Center 70 Temple St, Nashua, NH 03060|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Nashua Senior Activity Center
The Nashua Senior Activity Center offers educational, recreational and wellness activities for individuals age 50 years and older. It welcomes all seniors from Nashua and surrounding communities.
The Center, which is located at 70 Temple Street in Nashua, NH provides a place for senior to attend educational lectures, meet with friends for coffee and participate in interest clubs, fitness classes and such games as backgammon, pool, checkers and chess. Classes offered include yoga, aerobics, Pilates, Zumba, line dancing, cards, painting and much more.
This is a private, non-profit organization that is sustained by contributions from foundations, individuals and businesses as well as by memberships.
Other events here
- Spanish II Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:00 am
- Spanish I Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:30 am
- Aerobics Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:00 am
- Duplicate Bridge Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Nashua Barbershop Chorus Rehearsal Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:30 pm–10:15 pm
- Water/oil Painting Weekly on Thursdays, 9:30 am
- Zumba Weekly on Thursdays, 1:00 pm
- Tap- Intermediate Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am
- Advanced Tap Weekly on Mondays, 10:30 am