Invite a friend
More About Nashua Senior Activity Center
The Nashua Senior Activity Center offers educational, recreational and wellness activities for individuals age 50 years and older. It welcomes all seniors from Nashua and surrounding communities.
The Center, which is located at 70 Temple Street in Nashua, NH provides a place for senior to attend educational lectures, meet with friends for coffee and participate in interest clubs, fitness classes and such games as backgammon, pool, checkers and chess. Classes offered include yoga, aerobics, Pilates, Zumba, line dancing, cards, painting and much more.
This is a private, non-profit organization that is sustained by contributions from foundations, individuals and businesses as well as by memberships.
Other events here
- Advanced Tap Weekly on Mondays, 10:30 am
- Pilates Wellness Classes Weekly on Mondays, 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Tap- Beginners Weekly on Mondays, 11:45 am
- Line dancing- Beginners Weekly on Mondays, 1:00 pm
- Spanish II Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:00 am
- Spanish I Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:30 am
- Pilates Wellness Classes April 30, 2013 / May 7, 2013 / May 14, 2013 / May 21, 2013, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Aerobics Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:00 am
- Duplicate Bridge Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:00 pm–3:30 pm