Invite a friend
Zumbathon to benefit the Nashua Soup Kitchen
Hey folks! We are hosting a Zumbathon to help the soup kitchen out for the Holiday season!
Presenters: Marji, Bob, Beth, Suzanne, Jess, & Natasha!
$5 per person, or you can being in 3 of the items needed (listen below) for free admission!
1. Grocery store Gift cards ($10-$15 amounts) for turkeys
2. Canned or packaged gravy for Turkey (NO glass jars, please)
3. Boxed or Bagged Stuffing Mix
4. Cans of Cranberry Sauce
5. Macaroni & Cheese
6. Body Wash/Soap (We take bars, liquid, any brand, type or size)
7. Diapers (size L & XL) any brand
8. Toilet Paper
9. Toothbrushes (Heading to your dentist? Ask if they have samples you can drop off!)
10. Shampoo (Travel lately? We take hotel size as well as family size bottles!)
See you there!!
|Where||YMCA of Greater Nashua 24 Stadium Drive, Nashua, NH 03062|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–12:00 pm|
More About YMCA of Greater Nashua
YMCA of Greater Nashua is a nonprofit governed by a group of volunteers. It provides services and programs to the Nashua community. The YMCA of Greater Nashua operates three facilities: Nashua YMCA, Merrimack YMCA, and Camp Sargent, a 22-acre day camp on Lake Naticook in Merrimack. It provides services such as child care, youth sports, teen leadership programs, aquatics, dance classes and more.
Other events here
- Granite State Clowns February 25, 2013 / March 25, 2013 / April 29, 2013 / May 27, 2013 / June 24, 2013, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm