1. Mingle at the Finjan Coffeehouse: Come and enjoy a casual night out with great Jewish music and a yummy nosh. The Finjan Coffeehouse is a terrific way to greet friends and meet new ones. Come on December 1 when Finjan Coffeehouse presents Aaron and Kim Tornberg, and The Raymond Street Klezmer Band, 7:30 p.m. at Temple Beth Abraham, 4 Raymond St.
2. NH Symphony 2012 Holiday House Tour: Annual trip through wonderland, featuring five homes all decked out for the holidays, Dec. 1&2, from noon to 4 p.m. Tickets available for $17 today at venues listed here, or on tour day at 7 Columbia Ave. for $20. Details here.
3. Open House at the Picker: Your chance to meet local artists and get your holiday shopping done, all in one day at the annual Picker Building Annual Holiday Open House, 99 Factory St., from 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
4. Caring Santa for Special Needs Kids: Caring Santa is a special event dedicated to families that have children with special needs, providing a subdued environment to visit The Santa Photo Experience. Starts at 8 a.m. at Pheasant Lane Mall. Details here.
5. Girl Scout Craft Fair: Come out Friday Nov. 30 to St. Joseph Church, 777 W. Hollis St., for the Nashua Girl Scout Craft Fair, 5:30 - 8 p.m.