1. Top Tech Gadgets This Christmas: If someone on your gift list wants an iPad Mini, they are not alone. The diminutive iPad tops this year's "Most Wanted" tech gift list. Click here for the skinny on the mini.
2. Adobe Users Group Tonight: 6 p.m. at 88 Main Street, Nashua. Learn how to use Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and more. Sponsored by Adobe.
3. Putting the Cat in Catfish: Check out this YouTube video of catfish beaching themselves to grab a tasty pigeon.
4. Changes to Psychiatric Diagnostic and Statistical Manual: Interesting story in Dec. 3 Forbes about the changes in the DSM-V and what the changes mean to those previously diagnosed with autism and ADD.
5. Pizza Perfume? I'll Pass: This limited edition fragrance, Eau de Pizza, started out as a joke, and although it reportedly smells pretty authentic, I will pass (in case anyone was thinking of sending some my way).