1. Last Sunday Breakfast at the VFW: Just wanted to make sure everyone marks their delicious omelet calendars from this Sunday, March 3, starting at 8 am., when the men's auxiliary will host their final breakfast at the 2 Quincy St. site. Details here. Hopefully they will be up and running again soon in a new location.
2. Pennichuck Water Special Committee: Meeting tonight in the Aldermanic Chambers. You can read the minutes of the Jan. 25 meeting here.
3. Get Crafty: Looking ahead to Saturday, consider signing up for this League of NH Craftsmen felting class, where you can create a nifty journal cover. Cost is $40. Details here.
4. Still Time to Order Composting Barrel: Nashua Garden Club is offering some great tools to keep you living greener. You still have a couple more weeks to order. Details here.
5. Cocktails R Us: Interesting program through the State Liquor Commission, held Saturdays at noon the State Store on Coliseum Avenue. Come for the free food and wine samples, and leave with something new from the NH made featured wine and liquor selections.