Nashua area residents interested in learning more about community resources are invited to the 3rd annual Community Resource Expo scheduled for November 13 and 14 at the Adult Learning Center.
Representatives from over 30 non-profit and community-based agencies and organizations are scheduled to participate in the two-day event.
Support services offered by the organizations participating include housing and employment resources, educational opportunities, programs for children and youth, parent and family support, health-related services and assistance to at-risk populations.
There is no charge to attend the Community Resource Expo.
The event runs from 6:30-8:00pm on Tuesday, November 13 and from 10:30am-12:00pm on Wednesday, November 14. The Adult Learning Center is located at 4 Lake Ave.
“The Expo is a great way to connect residents with the strong network of services available in the Nashua area,” said Sharon Dalton, adult education counselor at the Adult Learning Center. “It’s valuable not only for those looking for services, but also for those who in their daily lives encounter individuals in need of support and don’t know where to turn.”
The Expo started two years ago as a resource event for Adult Learning Center students and families, college students and clients of other non-profits agencies. The goal of this year’s event is to provide information to the wider greater Nashua community.
For more information, contact Dalton by phone at 882-9080, ext. 235 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following is the current list of agencies and organizations scheduled to attend the Community Resource Expo on November 13 and 14:
- 21st Century Program
- Adult Learning Center
- Atlantic Pest Solutions
- Boys & Girls Club of Greater Nashua
- C.O.R.E.: Community Outreach and Resource Education
- Child & Family Services
- Division of Public Health & Community Services – City of Nashua
- Family Resource Center of Greater Nashua & Prevention Makes Cents
- Girls, Inc.
- Greater Nashua Dental Connection
- Greater Nashua Mental Health Center
- H.E.A.R.T.S. Peer Support Center of Greater Nashua
- HPOP Health Profession Opportunity Project
- Lamprey Health Center
- LARC (Legal Advice & Referral Center)
- Lutheran Social Services
- Marguerite’s Place
- More Than Wheels
- My Turn
- Nashua Crime Watch
- Nashua Housing Authority
- Nashua PAL
- Nashua Public Library
- Nashua Soup Kitchen & Shelter
- Nashua Vocational Rehabilitation
- NH Catholic Charities
- NH Works
- Office of Senator Jeanne Shaheen
- Partnership for Successful Living: Harbor Homes, Keystone Hall, etc.
- Prevention Makes Cents
- Salvation Army
- ServiceLink of Hillsborough County
- Southern New Hampshire Services
- The Front Door Agency
- The Youth Council
- Triangle Credit Union
- UNH Cooperative Extension