We've uploaded the latest grand jury indictments handed down by Hillsborough County Superior Court, all 70 pages, for those individuals currently incarcerated.
Among July's indictments, are seven counts against Unique Gould, who was arrested April 26, charged with manslaughter, assault and negligence for allegedly causing the injuries that resulted in the death of her 2-year-old son.
- Manslaughter: For recklessly causing the death of DGP by striking him in the head with her hand and causing brain injuries.
- First-degree assault for striking DGP in the head and causing brain injury
- Second-degree Assault for striking DGP on the right side of the buttock and causing bruising
- Second-degree assault for striking DGP on the right side of his face and causing bruising
- Second-degree assault for striking DGP on the left side of his buttock and causing brusing
- Endangering the welfare of a child for failing to seek medical attention for an extended period of time
- Endangering the welfare of a child for putting DGP in a corner with his hands behind his back and legs spread for an extended period of time. I
If you've never read through indictments, it is not always easy reading. Details are not complete, but represent the formal charges against brought against the defendant by the prosecutor's office.