Bruster's Ice Cream - Nathan's Famous
Part of the well-known ice cream franchise, Bruster's Ice Cream in Nashua has been providing the area with creamy, delicious frozen treats since 2002.
Bruster's Ice Cream is located on Amherst Street less than two miles from the Everett Turnpike, making it a convenient stop any time of the day. While they are known for their fresh ice cream, they also make their own frozen yogurt, Italian ice, sherbet and sorbet.
In 2008 Bruster's Ice Cream joined with Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs to provide their customer's with a variety of quick lunch and dinner options including their famous hot dogs, chicken tenders, fries and corn dog bites.
- Hours: Daily from 11 am-10 pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the parking lot.
- Founding Date: 2002
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Ice cream, Italian ice, frozen yogurt, sherbet, sorbet, shakes, smoothies, cakes, pies, chicken tenders, hot dogs, corn dogs and fries.
- Food & dining options: Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.brusters.com/menu.asp
- Specialties: Peanut Butter Cup Sundae, Turtle Cheesecake Ice Cream, Winter Wonder Ice Cream, Mocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream, Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream, S'mores Ice Cream.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Signature dishes: Scoops Sundae with vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, mutli-colored sprinkles and a hand-decorated Scoops sugar cookie.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Birthday Cake Ice Cream in a waffle cone.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual