Mikata Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
Mikata Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar, located on Amherst Street near the Merrimack border, is one of the area's best choices for high quality seafood.
Mikata's chefs travel to Boston no less than three times per week for the best seafood the area has to offer. This ensures that all of their menu items are made with fresh, healthy ingredients.
They are open for lunch and dinner daily. Their dinner menu features a variety of beef, poultry, seafood and vegetarian appetizers and entrees. Their green tea and tempura ice cream are the perfect end to any meal.
- Hours: Lunch: Tuesday-Friday and Saturday, 11:30 am-2:30 pm. Dinner: Monday-Thursday, 5 pm-10 pm. Friday and Saturday, 5 pm-11 pm. Sunday, 12:30 pm-9 pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp located near the front of the building.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.mikatanashua.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Mikata Roll, Rainbow Roll, Spider Roll, Spicy Tuna Roll, Avocado Roll.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream, Japanese / Sushi, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Signature dishes: Sea of Japan with shrimp, lobster and scallops and the Mikata House with filet mignon and shrimp.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Sushi Bar Dinner Special served with salad and miso soup.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Buffet, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual