Norton's Classic Café is located on the corner of Main and West Hollis streets. The restaurant is a family friendly diner with 1950s decor. A Ford Fairlane, redesigned into a booth, is the centerpiece of the diner. Other classic pieces include a large gumball machine and jukebox.
The wait staff is attentive and happy. The food is classic American and reasonably priced.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 6am - 2:30pm; Fri, 6am - 7pm; Sat, 6am - 2pm. On Sunday, breakfast is served from 7am - 2pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Breakfast fare, paninis, salads, sandwiches, burgers, soups and soda fountain ice cream.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Menu link: www.nortonsclassiccafe.net/menu.html
- Specialties: Homemade soups, onion rings, homestyle meals
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Diner, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: George Norton
- Number of tables: 9
- Features: Breakfast, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual